SUPPLY CHAIN OPTIMIZATION
Supply Chain Optimization (SCO) is the process of identifying inefficiencies in supply chains and creating solutions that reduce cost, enhance service and improve processes – often in response to market changes or individual business objectives.
Using customized simulation and benchmarking tools, we re-design entire supply chains based on strategic or tactical needs. From the smallest changes in operations to relocating an entire facility, SCO does anything and everything to make improvements.
The success of a company generally depends on the efficiency with which it can design, manufacture and distribute its products in an increasingly competitive global economy. We help our customers to take many decisions, these decisions include:
- what products to make and what their designs should be
- how much, when, where and from whom to buy product
- how much, when and where to produce product
- how much and when to ship from one facility to another
- how much, when and where to store product
- how much, when and where to charge for products
- how much, when and where to provide facility capacity